Each 3 bedroom home offers open living areas, natural light, and separate spaces to work and relax. All tucked away between the two largest parks in the West Loop.
6 North Bishop was designed for real people by real people, with floorplans that make sense.
- Space for your Zoom meeting or e-learning setup
- Modern and functional kitchens
- Practical and large laundry rooms
- Low monthly assessments
- Private outdoor terraces
- Secure storage locker included
And best of all, move-in ready.
Located directly between Union Park and Skinner Park, you will have over 20 acres of green space in less than two blocks from your home offering a field house, playground, tennis courts, basketball courts, and more. Dogs love to romp at the Skinner Dog Park. And if you have little ones – or plan for them soon – you’ll love walking them to school at Skinner West, a CPS Level 1 elementary school.
Each residence at 6 North Bishop was professionally designed with you in mind. Contemporary kitchens offer space for everyone, large islands for cooking and entertaining, and top-of-the-line appliances.
Craving a kitchen to meet the demands of your daily cooking, quarantine baking, and holiday entertaining? Imagine custom Italian cabinets, quartz countertops, fully-integrated appliances, and a separate pantry to store everything you need.
Does your primary bedroom suite provide the tranquility you need after a long day? Unwind in a spa-inspired master bathroom, get lost in your enormous walk-in closet, and find relaxation in a bedroom that accommodates your king-sized bed with ease.
Want new construction without the wait? Avoid escrow accounts, construction delays, and uncertainty. It’s that easy. And with three color palettes curated from our design team, your perfect home is waiting for you.
6 North Bishop
Building & Residence Amenities
Located between the West Loop’s two largest parks, 6 North Bishop offers today's buyers a move-in ready, new construction home.
- Boutique, dual-elevator building on a tree-lined street in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood
- Treetop, city, and park views offer generous natural light throughout each home
- Each functionally-designed home delivers 3-4 bedrooms plus den/office space
- Single-floor condominium residences maximize functional space without the stairs
- Expertly-constructed by union tradespeople and craftsman
- Walk to over 20 acres of park land and CPS Level – 1 Mark T. Skinner West Elementary School – within 2 blocks
- Large and secure package room for all online shopping demands
- Designer kitchens with Copat flat-panel cabinetry, fully-integrated Thermador/Bosch appliances, and finished with quartz countertops
- Open layouts, secondary living areas, and large outdoor terraces designed for living flexibly
- Secure heated garage parking and on-site storage available with each home
- Practical floor plans feature separate laundry, utility, and storage rooms for added functionality
- Desirable West Loop location delivers access to the neighborhood -- without being in the congestion
Schedule Your Tour Today
Our team is ready to provide virtual presentations and private appointments to interested buyers. All new construction homes are move-in ready. Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!